Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today is a Few Days Behind

Hi everyone, hope your week is going well! This week's blog will be a few days behind schedule. (You'll have to check back in a day or two to find out why! Curious...?)

Meanwhile, I've been working on facebook pages for both my book and my studio. Although my book page is still in the works, my studio page is starting to hum along, and I'd be honored if you checked it out!

Here's where you can play a part. Interested?

If you're an ArtFire artisan, feel free to stop by and post a link to your studio on the "Julie Clark Art" page.

If you are passionate about Asperger's and Autism, feel free to share links, etc., that have been very beneficial to you on the Asperger's in Pink page.

All I ask is to please keep whatever you post family friendly and relevant. :) See you in a few days! - Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment