Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Blog, Your Voice, Your Choice

Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I have an affinity for words. And I use them. Lots of them, all crammed together, spoken or in print. And many of you are kind enough to listen to them, to read them.

As I write in Asperger's in Pink, life consists of more than school, meetings and doctor visits. And this blog tends to reflect that, focusing on anything from Asperger's, to my studio, to that vegan-ish journey I've somehow landed on. In other words, my blog will never focus on just one topic. But sometimes an assortment of topics looks more like a jumbled closet than a tempting box of fine chocolates. (And everyone who knows me knows I'll take chocolates any and everyday!)

With that thought in mind, I'd love to know what you want to see here. What you would like to read more (or less) of. Which "chocolates" you'd like to see in this "box". More on Asperger's? Lighter on others? Add a new topic, such as a featured guest here and there?

To make it easy, I've positioned a poll up top ^  to the right --->. Can you see it? A few have told me it's been hard to find. But it's there. I'd love it if you would take a moment and do the talking. Let me know what you'd like to read, and I'll do my best to make it happen.

And if you've already voted? Thanks so much!

And thanks for stopping by. All this talking about chocolates is making me crave some. Drat.

Have a great week!

~Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment