Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Husband Will be a Featured Writer Here Shortly

Somehow, I've talked my husband into writing a blog post. Actually, it was surprisingly easy. I thought I'd have to pry him with all sorts of things, much of which would include me listening to all sorts of sports somethings, which typically go in one of my ears and out the other.

But all I did is ask - and he said yes.

(Hmm...what else can I ask him to do?...)

I'm not sure what he'll write, and I'm not sure if he does yet, either, but if you have any suggestions, I'll gladly pass them along to him for his consideration. My guess is it will be on Asperger's - but depending on what I put on the menu this week, it could be about my vegan-ish journey, and his take on that. And trust me, he does have an opinion on that!

~Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment