Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blog Splitting

There's atom splitting. There's hair splitting. But what do you call a blog that has evolved to the point it needs to divide in two? Well, for lack of a better word, I'm going with "blog splitting".

What does this mean? It means I am narrowing focus. I've decided to use this blog mainly for Asperger's and Autism Awareness, but will throw in something totally unrelated once in a while as I firmly believe life consists of more than just one aspect.

Blogging related to my studio, art business and other aspects of life and living will now be over at a brand spanking new blog, called One Clever Cottage. I'm aiming for more of a light magazine feel, and plan on using original content as much as possible. (In fact, if you want a truly awesome, diverse blog read with giveaways, recipes, craft ideas and all sort of fun, head over to my friends at We Know Stuff. They know what they are doing and the Cottage is going to have a different feel and focus, for sure.)

And, yes, there will definitely be overlap between the two! After all, Asperger's is as much a part of my life as art, and always will be.

Feel free to post any questions, comments or suggestions below. I'm excited for this change, and hope you will be, too!

~Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment