Sunday, November 13, 2011

What Would You Like?

What would you like to talk about, regarding Asperger's?

Now that I have split my blog in two, I'm have tons of ideas running around inside my heard regarding Asperger's. But...

(There goes that "but" again...)

I'd love YOUR ideas for blog topics! Want to talk Middle School survival? Kids in the kitchen (or not)? Life, in general? Asperger's and girls, specifically? Asperger's, in general? Interviews and features?

Post a comment below, and I will consider each and every one!

~Julie

1 comment:

  1. I would like to know when and how you knew that something was "off". What was your process, how long until you got an official diagnosis? Did everyone think you were crazy at first?

    I ask because my son is 3. He's been evaluated for autism (told he was too young for an Asperger's dx). He's affected enough that he qualified for early intervention and now the intermediate unit, but not enough for a diagnosis. But as he's getting older some of his stims and social deficits are getting more obvious, as his peers are communicating and interacting with more sophistication and he isn't.

    And yes, most of my friends and family think I'm crazy for pushing it because he's making progress. Maybe the difference is I see his deficits along with the progress, and no one else does?

    Whatever you decide to discuss will be great, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete